Will it store music? Can I use it as mp3 player?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will it store music? Can I use it as mp3 player?

User Info: Danny_Lifted

Danny_Lifted
7 years ago#1
Will it store music? Can I use it as mp3 player? Never owned a DS so Im not sure. Also can I connect to the net through wi fi?

User Info: brynethelokomo

brynethelokomo
7 years ago#2
Yes, yes, and are freaking kidding me?
Currently Playing: DQIX

Danny_Lifted
7 years ago#3
yeah i dont know what i was thinking when i wrote that. I meant can i connect it through usb. Does it have a usb port

brynethelokomo
7 years ago#4
what?! No you store songs in a sd card, and i was asking why you thought it could connect to the internet.

Danny_Lifted
7 years ago#5
the 3ds can connect to net through wifi cant it?

brynethelokomo
7 years ago#6
*facedesk*

brynethelokomo
7 years ago#7
I'm doing a real crappy job of explaining this. It can go on the web and play music. Oh and thats the recharge port.

Danny_Lifted
7 years ago#8
Wireless Communication: The 3DS has Wi-Fi capabilities for no fee, and can communicate in the 2.4 GHz band. Multiple Nintendo 3DS systems can connect via a local Wi-Fi connection for communication or competitive gameplay. Systems also can connect to LAN access points to access the Internet. It will support IEEE 802.11 with enhanced security (WPA/WPA2). Even when the system is not in use, it can automatically exchange data with other Nintendo 3DS systems or receive data via the Internet while in sleep mode.

Danny_Lifted
7 years ago#9
Oh i thought your sarcasm was implying it could not go on the internet which was very strange to me.

Danny_Lifted
7 years ago#10
Can it record video?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will it store music? Can I use it as mp3 player?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived