Nintendo 3DS Hardware & Software FAQ [v2.0]

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo 3DS Hardware & Software FAQ [v2.0]

User Info: JBDD

JBDD
2 years ago#141
Um lol for physical games they don't use up any space on the SD card.. Except maybe for their DLC or extra data.
Currently playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2: Sisters Generation and Fantasy Life
3DS Friend Code: 1908-0863-9081

User Info: Tak_667

Tak_667
2 years ago#142
Physical games I can sell or trade in, DL games? You don't like it, too bad. You won't get your money back out of it.

Never mind they are only available till they take them down. I wanted classic Tetris, but between the time I saw it was available and the time I got my 3DS XL, it was taken down. If it was a discontinued cart I could go to eBay. With the magic of DRM and download. I'm out of luck. You can't get a discontinued DL game unless THEY put it back.

User Info: RaginRoss

RaginRoss
2 years ago#143
Thanks!
"Be who you are, do what you do, not win or lose..."
Gamertag/NNID: RossCowan --- www.last.fm/user/RossCowan

User Info: Observato

Observato
2 years ago#144
RaginRoss posted...
Thanks!

User Info: NeroV

NeroV
2 years ago#145
Hello there.
I got a question about New 3DS. My friend and I bought them and did a System Transfer. The new SD card should provide more storage space, of course. So my friend had a lot of photos in the 3DS camera software with almost no storage, while I had less photos. Now, after the System Transfer, I'm able to save more photos than before, but my friend hasn't gained storage space.
It's like I had space for 300 photos on the 3DS and have space for 2000 photos or something on the New 3DS, and my friend had around 20 photos left on 3DS and still 20 or maybe 30 on New 3DS.
Would be great if someone knew a solution or just an answer. Thanks.
(message deleted)

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
2 years ago#147
JBDD posted...
Um lol for physical games they don't use up any space on the SD card.. Except maybe for their DLC or extra data.

Which literally 99% of the games have.
Watch my Miltank tear Jotho and Kanto appart! (Last video: VS Pryce)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5MANK2kFVlkgJ8Pq7avZnhLTPqKdlSi3

User Info: psully420

psully420
2 years ago#148
3DS won't let me use YouTube due to needed upgrade.system won't download due to storage space.how do I free up space.if I use a bigger sd card how do I save and transfer to the new card

User Info: JBDD

JBDD
2 years ago#149
psully420 posted...
3DS won't let me use YouTube due to needed upgrade.system won't download due to storage space.how do I free up space.if I use a bigger sd card how do I save and transfer to the new card

Insert your current SD card into a PC, copy over the data, then insert the new SD card into the PC and copy over the old SD card's backed up data.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: Shawn55

Shawn55
2 years ago#150
I have a New 3DS XL, and when l try to load a video on Youtube, it just keeps loading and loading and loading, and if it does work, it keeps lagging. It works perfectly fine on my brothers Old 3DS, so l don't know why it won't work.
Yuki Makoto is the Swag Mastah.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo 3DS Hardware & Software FAQ [v2.0]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.