Has there been any mention of updating mii plaza games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Has there been any mention of updating mii plaza games?
Hiten Mitsurugi S 6 years ago#1
The streetpass mii plaza stuff is pretty fun, but once I get all the hats and puzzles, it seems like it'll be pointless. Has there been any mention of Nintendo adding anything else to it in the future?
Final Fantasy XIV
~Serge Palidor~ Figaro

User Info: panama_chief

panama_chief
6 years ago#2
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
The streetpass mii plaza stuff is pretty fun, but once I get all the hats and puzzles, it seems like it'll be pointless. Has there been any mention of Nintendo adding anything else to it in the future?

i remember the rumors of nintendo's plans to add more faces, hats an stuff ti the wii maker back on the wii. it never happened. i doubt theyll do more for the mii plaza. its not in their DNA to update stuff. i still wonder about the logic on why our regular mii's cant wear the hats we win on the profile our friends see......
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
6 years ago#3
^Because that would make sense. Nintendo and online mix about as well as water & oil. Throw in logic and it's like trying to mix water, oil, and a big-ass boulder.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Has there been any mention of updating mii plaza games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived