Are they going to put GBA games on the VC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Are they going to put GBA games on the VC?

User Info: LordAndrew

LordAndrew
5 years ago#11
All I know is my gut says maybe.
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

User Info: Number43

Number43
5 years ago#12
Dragon Quest 1 and 2 really set the formula for that kind of rpg, but they were severely limited in their features and complexity compared to later games.

User Info: rashrules

rashrules
5 years ago#13
">implying Link's Awakening is bad game"

>implying
I agree with you, but geez, this isn't 'that imageboard.'
Official Azelf of Pokemon Black/White boards.
3DS: 0817-3819-3503

User Info: leeko_link

leeko_link
5 years ago#14
"Have they ever mentioned it?

Edit: Who else would like to see a new Golden Sun on 3DS?"

At E3 2011, Nintendo did mention about giving the hardcore Zelda fans a chance to download Legend of Zelda: The Four Swords for free on DSiWare (also on the eShop) to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of The Legend of Zelda series. According to NOA, it would be a free download of the GBA version (which came bundle with the LOZ: A Link to the Past port), not the GameCube one. Perhaps that would be a good start.

User Info: leeko_link

leeko_link
5 years ago#15
"Edit: Who else would like to see a new Golden Sun on 3DS?"

The third Golden Sun game also ended with a cliffhanger ending so the next Golden Sun would probably be coming to the 3DS.

User Info: Gensokyo

Gensokyo
5 years ago#16
IIRC, Camelot officially stated a while ago that they are working on the next Golden Sun for 3DS. I believe they started working on it as soon as Dark Dawn was finished.

Not surprising either, considering the cliffhanger and all the unanswered questions in Dark Dawn.

User Info: DerpyHooves

DerpyHooves
5 years ago#17
rashrules posted...
">implying Link's Awakening is bad game"

>implying
I agree with you, but geez, this isn't 'that imageboard.'

>mfw reading that.

Do not assume that he comes from "that imageboard," I myself have only been there a handfull of times, yet I use many of the particular idioms because I visit a different imageboard.
Yuwai posted...
There are about 54 thursdays in a year. We'll get more eventually...

User Info: LordAndrew

LordAndrew
5 years ago#18
leeko_link posted...
At E3 2011, Nintendo did mention about giving the hardcore Zelda fans a chance to download Legend of Zelda: The Four Swords for free on DSiWare (also on the eShop) to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of The Legend of Zelda series. According to NOA, it would be a free download of the GBA version (which came bundle with the LOZ: A Link to the Past port), not the GameCube one. Perhaps that would be a good start.

Unlike the Virtual Console though, that's not an emulation but a port. I wouldn't take that as an indication of GBA coming to Virtual Console.
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Are they going to put GBA games on the VC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived