DSiware Issues

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. DSiware Issues

User Info: promole

promole
6 years ago#1
So I have my 3DS and I bought a number of games in the eShop. Obviously, most of them are DSiware. And I have these little problems going on with them, that I'd love to take to the Nintendo Tech Support, but since I don't live neither in the US or Canada I just plain can't. So, please, if you can, help me here.

1) I bought "GO Series: 10 Second Run", but every time I try to run it, both screens turn white and... nothing. It just sits there until I get tired of waiting and turn it off or go back to the Home menu.

2) I also bought "Alt-Play: Sajon Rohrer Anthology", and what happens when I try to run it is that the screens turn black and, as with 10 Second Run, it stays like that until I turn off the system or go back to the Home menu.

And it really bothers me that this happens with cheap yet cool-looking games. But there's one thing more: the other DSiwares I bought(Shantae, Kappa's Trail and PvZ) is that when I try to check the manual/help for these games, the screens turn white and freeze, just like 10 Second Run does! PvZ even freezes the music, which is never a good sign.

So... if anyone has any idea what might this be, and what's the solution(if there is a solution at all) please do help.

Thanks in advance, and have a very nice day!
-- Professional Mole
(Friend Codes available on user page)

User Info: Kitt Thrust

Kitt Thrust
6 years ago#2
have you tried deleting them off the system and re-downloading for free ?
Go Go Big Underpants !!!!
http://i.imgur.com/LBWlN.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/K0UBk.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/xzXVR.png

User Info: LordAndrew

LordAndrew
6 years ago#3
Sounds like a problem with your 3DS that you'll likely need repaired. Is there really no way for you to get support from Nintendo?
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

promole
6 years ago#4
@Kitt
Yes. Three times.

@LordAndrew
Highly unlikely, seeing I'm in Brazil. I think there's only one authorized tech support provider around(and it's not even in my state)
-- Professional Mole

User Info: Crazyguy4005

Crazyguy4005
6 years ago#5
you can't contact nintendo directly from their site(e-mail for example)? they may be able to tell you what you can do.
3DS FC: 1418 - 6712 - 5855
Crazy0taku

promole
6 years ago#6
I can try, but I'm afraid they might want to see the thing(as in: have me send it for repairs) and I've just started an OoT3D game this week and don't plan on getting separated from my 3DS any soon. :P

...Also, it'd be a huge hassle to send it overseas. Anyway, I'm gonna try.
-- Professional Mole
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. DSiware Issues

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived