Your 3DS wishlist of games which don't exist.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Your 3DS wishlist of games which don't exist.

User Info: RySenkari

RySenkari
6 years ago#41
Final Fantasy V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, and XII
Chrono Cross remake
Seiken Densetsu Trilogy
Soul Blazer Collection (SoulBlazer, Illusion of Gaia, and Terranigma)
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Harmony
Mother Trilogy
Super Metroid 3-D
Metroid Prime 3-D
Resident Evil 4 3-D
Tales of Symphonia 3-D
I chose poorly. Black Turtle chose wisely.

User Info: IcedEarthaholic

IcedEarthaholic
6 years ago#42
I'd love to see a Valkyria Chronicles 2 and 3 revamp for this system, it'd be perfect for it if you ask me. Plus, it might give us a chance to experience Valkyria Chronicles 3, it pisses me off that Sega seems to not be too keen on releasing the PSP version in English.
PR Advisor and Co-Founder for United For Tales:
http://www.unitedfortales.org/

User Info: andodel

andodel
6 years ago#43
I'd love to see a Valve game on the 3DS, I'd easily pay $60 for Orange box 3DS.
A bunch of others were already mentioned, but one I have to mention is the mother series of games.
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
6 years ago#44
Magma Ruby and Aqua Sapphire(im pretty sure these will there offical titles)
Final Fantasy I,2,5,6,and 12 remakes(only want 1&2 if like dos there on the same cart).
The world ends with you again?(lol my best guess of the title)
Advance Wars Fire Emblem(please no ports unless is it's 7-10)
Legend of Zelda WW,Tp,MM,and Alttp remakes(though would settle for ports for all of these except mm and tp i love to see tp get it's on mq so ppl can finally stop b****ing about the easyness of the game and mm doesn't need a mq but some new content would be nice)

Pokemon Rainbow (yeah this will never happen as rainbow would be the last pokemon game unless the made a rainbow 2 etc) New super mario brothers 3(or 3d) Super Princess Peach 2(thanks smash bro other wise i would forgot this game lol) My world my way 2 Wario ware Diy 2(please let us use the camera to make games it be alot easier then making sprites) Breath of Fire VI Fantasy Tatics advance 3 and a sequel to mystic quest and a proper sequel to ffcc on gcn

Zelda fsa II A real 3d zelda on a handheld that's not a port a 2d top down zelda
Sonic Chronicles 2(yeah i wish :sad: ) Banjo kazzoie,tooie&dk 64 port as well as new games to each and more game i won't mention i want as ppl will flame me for it
I could think of billions more but im done this post is already too long.
Twilight Princess is the best zelda people who agree:31 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beiw34yA-6U

User Info: ConSeaQuence

ConSeaQuence
6 years ago#45
I want a Metroid game where one of the planets you discover is very earth-like and holds a land called Hyrule...

I want an online Fallout game (which has been done and is awesome and hard at the same time)

I want a Pikmin game where your crew eats giant pills and becomes monstrously huge

I want a Zelda where you leave Hyrule completely and venture into whatever land Ganondorf is most powerful (cel shaded would be cool too)

I want a Grand Theft Auto where the same old stuff happens but it's fun and funny as always

I want a Final Fantasy that doesn't suck

I want an amazing Adventure Time based game! SHMOWZOW!

I do NOT want a game based on "rhythm". Eff that.
3DS FC: 0989-1739-6482 PM me if added.

User Info: MajinKogahazan

MajinKogahazan
6 years ago#46
MarikElric posted...
-Scott Pilgrim 3DS
-The Simpsons Arcade Game 3DS
-TMNT Arcade Game: 3DS

Now there is some high quality gaming! Come on Ubisoft and Konami, make it happen!
Opinion^

User Info: CrazeePeter

CrazeePeter
6 years ago#47
PSO and Rogue Galaxy
3DS FC: 0259-0340-5574

User Info: Daiohma

Daiohma
6 years ago#48
F-Zero 3D
Skies of Arcadia 3D
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Your 3DS wishlist of games which don't exist.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived