REs Evil 3DS has no erase save feature?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. REs Evil 3DS has no erase save feature?

User Info: LordAndrew

LordAndrew
6 years ago#41
JP_Sartre posted...
Wow. What complete fanboys. If N or Capcom wanted to defacate on you, you'd be just as happy with that. How many just went out and insta-bought this game, not knowing game data could not be erased, no trade-in value?

Sad. Fanboy is sad.

Most of us knew before the game came out. Some of us also know that GameStop accepts trade-ins of the game.
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

User Info: CrashGordon94_

CrashGordon94_
6 years ago#42
I'm glad Capcom's never gonna pull this crap again, just gotta remember to boycott all the games that use this "feature".
I dunno what to put in my sig, lolz.

User Info: GM_

GM_
6 years ago#43
Can't you just start a new game and overwrite the old one? RE DS didn't have a delete save feature either but you could overwrite previous saves by starting a new game.

User Info: LordAndrew

LordAndrew
6 years ago#44
GM_ posted...
Can't you just start a new game and overwrite the old one? RE DS didn't have a delete save feature either but you could overwrite previous saves by starting a new game.

You can't start a new game.
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

User Info: GM_

GM_
6 years ago#45
LordAndrew posted...
GM_ posted...

You can't start a new game.

Who thought that was going to work? That's a fail. Are they even going to patch it?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. REs Evil 3DS has no erase save feature?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived