The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

How many games improve anti-aliasing without the 3D effect?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How many games improve anti-aliasing without the 3D effect?

User Info: Blair68000

Blair68000
5 years ago#1
When I first bought a 3DS, I was genuinely excited for the 3D effect. It sounded so cool. Then when I got it, I was still excited. It looked cool in Shadow Wars and Pilotwings. But anymore... it's kinda starting to hurt my head so I don't wanna use it anymore. This is good, because I know some games give an anti-aliasing effect without it. How many of the currently released 3DS games have anti-aliasing without 3D?
Go and buy a new PS3 game and a new 360 game and I challenge you to smell them and tell me which is best. -- Gietzy

User Info: PhantomSword

PhantomSword
5 years ago#2
Ocarina of Time 3D, for one.
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.

User Info: Dreadhead542

Dreadhead542
5 years ago#3
there are some games that like DoA: Dimensions, that run at a higher framerate when in 2d mode
PSN: Dreadhead541

User Info: TheMisfit

TheMisfit
5 years ago#4
I personally prefer the clearity of 3D mode. Yeah it's more jagged but with it off, the anti aliasing makes everything more blurred and not as sharp.
2D image of a 3D post.

User Info: TechniMyoko

TechniMyoko
5 years ago#5
Resident Evil does.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How many games improve anti-aliasing without the 3D effect?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived