i just got 70 dollars for my birthday...any ideas?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. i just got 70 dollars for my birthday...any ideas?

User Info: Alias_Nemesis

Alias_Nemesis
6 years ago#1
..i know buying item "X" is pretty broad but since i'm posting here, i'm wondering and asking fellow 3DS owners what i can spend it on...gaming-wise..particularily with the 3DS...

OKAY! i'm not off topic! xD

I'm thinking of saving some of it for that tales of the abyss 3D game...but it seems like that's a longshot..

HELP!
PSN = Dudecough [Now playing : Ocarina of time (3DS), inFAMOUS 2 & 999 (DS)]
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6504/samuelljaws.gif

User Info: PhantomSword

PhantomSword
6 years ago#2
Save the money - or at least $30 dollars of it for sometime in the future.

Buy one game, I suppose.

Or just save the whole thing for when you'd need it/would like to use it.
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.

User Info: Vyers

Vyers
6 years ago#3
You could also check out something for the original DS. Honestly, we've seen very little of the main reason to go 3DS (improved graphics). I mean, it's there, but not to the extent of "PS360-quality graphics!" that people were raving about with RER.
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous

User Info: Korlithiel

Korlithiel
6 years ago#4
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is pretty solid, supposing you don't already have it.

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D is also good. Only worthwhile for multiplayer, and at that I highly recommend ignoring it if you don't have anyone else nearby to enjoy it with.

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles; it's a solid hack and slash game, and outside the Diablo series the first I've enjoyed of it's kind. Item system kind of blows though.

I'm looking forward to when I finish off OoT enough to start in on Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Warriors. I would rather a build-units style game of it's genre (mind=blank), but have heard enough things about this that I picked it up cheap.
Please do not feed the trolls, mark & move on. Likely posted from my 3DS.

User Info: starfoxbot

starfoxbot
6 years ago#5
go to best buy and use their buy 2 get one deal.
I bought this chainsaw with the blood of pokemon ~Kirksta
Gamertag: sleepiness
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. i just got 70 dollars for my birthday...any ideas?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived