Will nintendo video store all the trailers you download from the eshop?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will nintendo video store all the trailers you download from the eshop?

User Info: Ozovzk

Ozovzk
6 years ago#1
If not, are they going to release something that does? It's kind of annoying having an app for each trailer.

User Info: niels200683

niels200683
6 years ago#2
Nintendo video does not do anything with trailers... trailers are still seperate downloads.

Nintendo video automatically downloads new videos, which you can play inside of nintendo video.

I currently have 2 3D cartoons, and 1 magic show. Total runtime is ~15 minutes. (One of the cartoons is 8 minutes long... well, 7m52s) Download is pretty quick, quality of the cartoons is excellent - some graininess in the magic card tricks.

It says on each video that it is only available until 20/07, probably the date on which new videos arrive to replace the current available ones.

All in all: well worth the money (0 bucks). It's pretty nice for a free service (even though, as far as free services on consoles are concerned: Vidzone is still my favorite)
Do you believe in the Soul Cake Duck?
Einstein: My wife doesn't understand me.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will nintendo video store all the trailers you download from the eshop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived