How upset/excited were you for the "Platinum award" on Club Nintendo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How upset/excited were you for the "Platinum award" on Club Nintendo?

User Info: KefkaMayDie

KefkaMayDie
6 years ago#11
Yeah, but some people like myself enjoy collecting Nintendo items. I would find no joy in ordering some home made button set off ebay. But this is pretty cool :) Though the packaging is what really makes it stand out.
I do it for the One or more unread System Notifications
http://www.youtube.com/user/kefkamaydie

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
6 years ago#12
Have we found out what Japan is getting for their platinum?

User Info: 0PTICS

0PTICS
6 years ago#13
Disappointed is how I felt when they announced the Plat reward. Was really hoping for something Zelda related. Oh well, it was free.... guess I'll just sell it.

User Info: TravisIsGod

TravisIsGod
6 years ago#14
I'm so excited to get my hands on the badges! I'm going to wear one or two everyday XD
I'm all about No More Heroes!
I love Capcom and Jill Valentine.

User Info: Crazyguy4005

Crazyguy4005
6 years ago#15
I still haven't opened my mario hat or the statue. Everything is still wrapped up and these pins will probably be the same way. I like getting free stuff for buying things I enjoy so I see no reason to be upset over getting something extra that didn't even need to be done in the first place.
3DS FC: 1418 - 6712 - 5855
Crazy0taku

User Info: pokemaster999

pokemaster999
6 years ago#16
When I get my pins, I'm going to pin ALL of them to my Mario shirt, and wear that to my actor's guild meeting.
I dunno, but you can read my review. It's like a demo [of The Sims 3]
~BAG_LADY. If I see it fit, I may award you a cookie. Cookies awarded so far: 20

User Info: RED_LINK1

RED_LINK1
6 years ago#17
I thought it was stupid, but 25 pins and the other stuff is actually quite a bit of stuff.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How upset/excited were you for the "Platinum award" on Club Nintendo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived