What would be the good choice?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What would be the good choice?

User Info: Limen123

Limen123
5 years ago#1
Well, I'm thinking of getting a 3DS one day, but right now, there aren't many games I want. Mainly only SF3D, TotA, KH3D, and OoT3D(note that I haven't been keeping up with games ever since its release, so there may be more now). The one game I want the most though, is KH(which likely won't be released here until Summer next year).

So my question is, is it a good idea to get the 3DS now, when prices are still high(also note that I'm tight on money), and only use it for 2 games, or wait until next Summer when more games are out and are more likely to interest me?
*pulls out Gunblade* B****, get out yo Gummi Ship and gimme all ur Munnies! - Slmcknett
Sora if he were in Grand Theft Auto.

User Info: trizznilla

trizznilla
5 years ago#2
along with the 2 games you want, you'll get:

*browser. I'm posting from it.
*3d camera. I'm addicted to it.
*A collection of AR games that I still haven't played through.
*Netflix, if you're so inclined.
*3dspaint.com has live chatrooms, and links to browser-based games.

But basically, if you are hesitant to buy something, you probably shouldn't buy it.
hardcore about the casual.

User Info: SMBfan13

SMBfan13
5 years ago#3
Wait for original 3DS games to come out instead of these BS remakes. Those games will be more of a system seller and by the time those come out, hopefully there will be more colors of the 3DS released.
First, get rid of the cuffs. - Norman Jayden from Heavy Rain
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What would be the good choice?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived