Netflix battery life

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Netflix battery life

User Info: vidalmoraza

vidalmoraza
5 years ago#1
Test with the 3DS with bright at 4 watching movies, 3 hours 45 minutes to show the red light, 4 hours to shut down:

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6323714/3ds-battery-life-surprises-while-using-netflix/index.html

You can watch even a long movie and still have battery to spare...
XBL/PSN: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC09548.jpg

User Info: Zakuroo

Zakuroo
5 years ago#2
Yes..but the question remains..why would you want to?..Where are you going to be with a strong wireless signal for 2 hours straight?

An Airport? @_@
3DS Friend Code: 0130-1798-2750 Name: Dakota
Pokemon White Friend Code: 0647 5630 9298

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
5 years ago#3
Too bad the LotR special editions are available for streaming I'd watch one a day in anticipation for the Hobbit movies.
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Currently playing Lego LoZ: OOT, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and LoZ: LA... Can't wait for Kid Icarus.

User Info: TectonicImprov

TectonicImprov
5 years ago#4
Zakuroo posted...
Yes..but the question remains..why would you want to?..Where are you going to be with a strong wireless signal for 2 hours straight?

An Airport? @_@

You're home?
"Their dead, Dave. Their all dead."

User Info: Yomachaser

Yomachaser
5 years ago#5
You're home?

You have so many better options for watching at home. For sure whatever you set up your wireless with has a better screen than a 3DS.
Game Center Id: Yoma Kid
Currently Playing - SF4 Volt,Sword and Sworcery,Nova 2

User Info: pokemonmaster0

pokemonmaster0
5 years ago#6
Yomachaser posted...
You're home?

You have so many better options for watching at home. For sure whatever you set up your wireless with has a better screen than a 3DS.

It's nice for walking around the house with, I watched a episode of south park while cooking lunch although I guess you proabbly wouldn't do that for 4 hours.
Official Pokemonmaster0 of the gamefaqs board.

User Info: Zero97

Zero97
5 years ago#7
TectonicImprov posted...
Zakuroo posted...

An Airport? @_@

You're home?

He is home?

User Info: Adrastia

Adrastia
5 years ago#8
zerokandery posted...
TectonicImprov posted...
Zakuroo posted...

An Airport? @_@

You're home?

He is home?

He is phone
The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness of the depths of the earth...... - Vincent FF7

User Info: FrankGrimey

FrankGrimey
5 years ago#9

An Airport? @_@

Plenty of places.
I'm better than okay. I'm Homer Simpson.

User Info: trenken

trenken
5 years ago#10
TectonicImprov posted...
Zakuroo posted...

An Airport? @_@

You're home?

People usually have like TVs and computers n stuff at home. Larger screens.
One free month of PSN+, and all I have to do is hand over my personal info to hackers? That sounds like a sweet deal, where do I sign? -- 3DS 1504-5688-7256
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Netflix battery life

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived