Anyone bring their 3DS to a con?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone bring their 3DS to a con?

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
5 years ago#11
i just got my first 10 hit SP the other day!
i was surprised to see i got 10 hits just walking about on a school holiday
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428

User Info: 0PTICS

0PTICS
5 years ago#12
I'm bringing mine with me to Comic-Con next week.

I got 2 or 3 when I went to SF during WonderCon. I didn't attend WonderCon, but I did see people around who did....

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
5 years ago#13
If I was planning on going to Otakon, I would have taken mine. Since the last three disappointed me more than usual, I'm saying screw it and just taking a week off work to do whatever I feel like doing. Screw waiting for some fatass dressed like Goku to move his ten-ton rear further down a tiny aisle because he just had to stop in the middle of a hallway for a picture or to look at a DVD and totally ignore my initially nice "Excuse me..."

Plus the selection of stuff they show hasn't impressed me much. The few things that look decent, there's always a group of jackasses who sit in front of me and talk throughout the whole thing. Everything else is stuff I could watch on TV, at my house, for free, on Cartoon Network. Just not worth it.

If I ever plan on going to Comic-Con next year though, I'd probably take it, though that would require a significant investment - plane tickets or gas, a hotel, etc.

User Info: 0PTICS

0PTICS
5 years ago#14
I'm hoping I can at least get all the puzzle panels during the two days at the con. Really only want Link and Samus.

User Info: WaywardUltima

WaywardUltima
5 years ago#15
I got around 50 back in March from Tekkoshocon.
Official Luke Triton of the Wright vs Layton Boards.
Picarats:170

User Info: Shinra_Turk

Shinra_Turk
5 years ago#16
I'll be taking mine to Otakon
Currently Playing- TO (PSP), and MGS:PW (PSP), DoA (3DS)
3DS FC: 2105 - 8742 - 0614 (Name: Bre-Bre)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone bring their 3DS to a con?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived