Downloaded software problem....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Downloaded software problem....

User Info: Shuo_Ragnarok

Shuo_Ragnarok
5 years ago#1
Alright, I had my 3DS in sleep mode for a few hours, and I had already downloaded some videos as well as the Netflix app. When I opened my 3DS, all of my downloaded stuff is gone, and when I try to go into the eShop, I get an error message that tells me to hold the power button to turn it off, etc. When I turn the system off and back on, I see a split-second flash of the downloaded software icons on my home menu before they disappear again, and when I go into the data management menu, there's nothing on my SD card. What's going on and how do I fix this?
Pokemon Black FC:4899-5997-5261
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114

User Info: Nekoakuma

Nekoakuma
5 years ago#2
try your sd card in your pc, or check that the contacts are clean
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)

User Info: SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord
5 years ago#3
Sounds like it might be a broken and/or fake SD card. Where did you get your SD card?
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=

User Info: ShinCougar

ShinCougar
5 years ago#4
1st, im sorry for your troubles there-if that'd happened to me, i'd be pissed too. Anyway, try removing the SD card, wiping down the pins on it & reinsert; maybe the 3DS just couldnt read the card.
XBL gt: xBushinRyuCat x - PSN id: xBushinRyuCaT_ x - 3DS:0473 7774 1262

User Info: Gavin_Rozee

Gavin_Rozee
5 years ago#5
Make sure the SD Card isn't locked too.
3DS Friend Code: 0387 8761 0757.

User Info: Nekoakuma

Nekoakuma
5 years ago#6
Gavin_Rozee posted...
Make sure the SD Card isn't locked too.

a locked sd card ouldnt prevent reading, only writing
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)

User Info: Shuo_Ragnarok

Shuo_Ragnarok
5 years ago#7
It might be the SD card then, as the internet browser seems to run fine so far, and I can get into the eShop now that I took the card out. I was running a 4GB Sansa card instead of the 2GB Toshiba card the system came with. I'm going to run the default card and see if that might help.
Pokemon Black FC:4899-5997-5261
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Downloaded software problem....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived