No notable 3DS games coming out until September 11th

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. No notable 3DS games coming out until September 11th

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
6 years ago#21

LOL straight port? They added an 8th day (which amounts to 4-5 additional days since 7th day branches out to 4-5 different paths), various demons, voice acting, etc. It's by no means a straight port, especially compared to OoT.

Don't forget the utterly pointless easy mode.... They could have added a hard mode, or maybe they did but you have to beat the game to get it.
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."

User Info: TheGoddamn

TheGoddamn
6 years ago#22
There's also Crush3D, which, while a port, has a whole new art style and is one of the best games on the PSP.

"Batman to all points, I could use some air support. Because I can't fly. At all. Now would be good."
http://www.backloggery.com/TheGoddamn

User Info: LordAndrew

LordAndrew
6 years ago#23
TheGoddamn posted...
There's also Crush3D, which, while a port, has a whole new art style and is one of the best games on the PSP.

I would have preferred just a port.
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

User Info: Council_of_Rage

Council_of_Rage
6 years ago#24
Disagree

I'm looking forward to Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions.
Sony's "10 Year Plan" for PS3
YLOD fees, shoddy multiplats, removing features, free (but broken) online, gimmicks, PS2+PSP ports

User Info: Crazyguy4005

Crazyguy4005
6 years ago#25
im kind of glad that there is a semi drought (all systems for me) in games right now. with all the money i will be spending from september and onward....its nice to have lol
3DS FC: 1418 - 6712 - 5855 : Crazy0taku
PSN: gistarune
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. No notable 3DS games coming out until September 11th

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived