Any word of CoD for this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any word of CoD for this?

User Info: MicroOmegaMan

MicroOmegaMan
6 years ago#21
I haven't been paying attention to Modern Warfare 3, but I assume it's not being made by Treyarch, so I don't think it will get a DS or 3DS version.

I say DS, because honestly, if the 3DS doesn't sell well this winter holiday period, then Activision could see it fit to make a DS version and not a 3DS version of the CoD game after MW3. Which I don't mind -that- much because Black Ops DS really was excellent.

I hope n-Space gets done with that Heroes of Ruin thing in time.
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,

User Info: leeko_link

leeko_link
6 years ago#22
"I haven't been paying attention to Modern Warfare 3, but I assume it's not being made by Treyarch, so I don't think it will get a DS or 3DS version."

Whether it's Treyard or Infinity Ward, it's up to Activision to decide if there would be a port for the 3DS. Besides n-Space may be handling the port, not those two console developers.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Any word of CoD for this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived