Is the 3DS worth the 250$? hear my situation

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is the 3DS worth the 250$? hear my situation

User Info: szunega

szunega
6 years ago#1
So I get about between 150$-200$ very soon and obviously that is not enough. But I am considering selling my dsi with some games for about 200$-250$ but I am not sure how much it's really worth. take into account I do own a DSL. but I know the hinges crack pretty easy and I am not sure if nintendo still repairs them. I also have a "special device" for my ds lite so it won't be a problem.

Is it worth it though? the only games I am really intrested in are the N64 remakes. I admit the 3D is pretty damn cool but it's not the reason why I want to buy something. Also I really like how it has a analog nub.
why.jpg

User Info: Kitt Thrust

Kitt Thrust
6 years ago#2

Is it worth it though? the only games I am really intrested in are the N64 remakes.

Ocarina and Star Fox ? if that's all you're interested in then skip it.
Go Go Big Underpants !!!!
http://i.imgur.com/LBWlN.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/K0UBk.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/xzXVR.png

User Info: legendaryhero99

legendaryhero99
6 years ago#3
I'd wait since it seems you're content enough to just play DS games.
3DS friend code: 1891 - 1182 - 4953
You can continue to argue about 3DS vs PSVita, I'll just enjoy both.

User Info: Dual_Sword

Dual_Sword
6 years ago#4
Find out what games you want and make a decision yourself. Don't be one of people making a thread about how they are "bored" with a 3ds because they bought it without actually wanted games for it.

User Info: redsingle

redsingle
6 years ago#5
No, bought it at launch and it is still not worth it. I mostly just play DS games which I still would've been able to do on my DS Lite.
Windows 7 32bit | E5200 @ 3.83ghz | 1TB HD | XFX 9800GT | 2GB RAM | PSN: Ferociouscorpion | PSWii | PSP | 3DS

User Info: darkqueenhelba

darkqueenhelba
6 years ago#6
Only N64 remakes? Seems like narrow decision making on hardware purchase. Isn't there anything else you're interested?
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793

User Info: xxtearg0dxx

xxtearg0dxx
6 years ago#7
You won't get $200-$250 for a used DSi with games.
GameCenter Username - xxteargodxx

User Info: szunega

szunega
6 years ago#8
darkqueenhelba posted...
Only N64 remakes? Seems like narrow decision making on hardware purchase. Isn't there anything else you're interested?

Not really. I am intrested in some games but there coming out in the future such as the new mario game ect,
why.jpg

User Info: JackofSpades209

JackofSpades209
6 years ago#9
I think you should wait, wait for more games to come out and etc.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep --not screaming, like the passengers in his car. I said ass

User Info: Lord_Frood

Lord_Frood
6 years ago#10
I'd just keep saving up those dollars TC until the newer stuff comes out unless you're like some die-hard OoT and SF64 fan.
Stop making sense. People are trying to bash everything Nintendo does without thinking. Go somewhere else. - Mattperd, about the 3DS boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is the 3DS worth the 250$? hear my situation

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived