Is netflix the same as nintendo videos?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is netflix the same as nintendo videos?

User Info: JPSVR

JPSVR
5 years ago#1
I hear people mentioning netflix all the time, yet I only have nintendo video... Are these both the same? Or what's the difference? :s
FC : 1248 9698 5381

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
5 years ago#2
google "netflix"
3D screens.. how do they work? are they similar to magnets? PS: Please no replies from scientists.. you're always lyin, and gettin me pissed.
~ Mario64DStyle

User Info: Kitt Thrust

Kitt Thrust
5 years ago#3
are you in Europe ? you don't get Netflix as it's a North American only service. Netflix lets you stream movies and TV shows to your 3DS if you have an account ( $7.99 a month for unlimited streaming ).
Go Go Big Underpants !!!!
http://i.imgur.com/LBWlN.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/K0UBk.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/xzXVR.png

User Info: SamusFarron

SamusFarron
5 years ago#4
You must be from Europe or Asia TC. Either that, or you live under a rock.

They aren't the same however, Netflix is a far superior service available on literally any device as well as DVD's by mail. Nintendo Video is not even close.
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4062/lightningrocks.gif

User Info: JPSVR

JPSVR
5 years ago#5
Kitt Thrust posted...
are you in Europe ? you don't get Netflix as it's a North American only service. Netflix lets you stream movies and TV shows to your 3DS if you have an account ( $7.99 a month for unlimited streaming ).

Ohhh, I'm in england that's why... But the price seems a bit shallow now that I think about it,may aswell just watch it on an iphone or laptop for free
FC : 1248 9698 5381

User Info: LordAndrew

LordAndrew
5 years ago#6
JPSVR posted...
Ohhh, I'm in england that's why... But the price seems a bit shallow now that I think about it,may aswell just watch it on an iphone or laptop for free

Is there any service that provides that in Europe though?
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

User Info: andodel

andodel
5 years ago#7
ishdante posted...

They aren't the same however, Netflix is a far superior service available on literally any device as well as DVD's by mail. Nintendo Video is not even close.

Yeah, but Nintendo video is free, That means those without a Netflix account are screwed in America.
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.

User Info: alacer807

alacer807
5 years ago#8
andodel posted...
ishdante posted...

Yeah, but Nintendo video is free, That means those without a Netflix account are screwed in America.

Ehh, supposedly NoA is going to put out netflix too - eventually.
Currently Playing-
Megaman Legends 2, The Legend of Zelda: a Link to the Past, Pokemon Soulsilver, and Baten Kaitos: Origins

User Info: alacer807

alacer807
5 years ago#9
alacer807 posted...
andodel posted...
ishdante posted...

Ehh, supposedly NoA is going to put out netflix too - eventually.

...correction. Nintendo video eventually, not netflix >_>
Currently Playing-
Megaman Legends 2, The Legend of Zelda: a Link to the Past, Pokemon Soulsilver, and Baten Kaitos: Origins
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is netflix the same as nintendo videos?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived