3ds problem.... suden power offs, pokemons fault or not?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3ds problem.... suden power offs, pokemons fault or not?

User Info: birgeer

birgeer
6 years ago#1
so im playing pokemon black on my 3ds, and very often it suddenly turns off! and its really annoying specially since when i turn it back on the date and time has reset, so i have to wait ANOTHER day to use the global link -.-

most of the times it turns off when using wifi connection, but today i wasent even online, (well the c-gear was) and i was just going to enter the global link, but didnt even get that far since just after booting the game and pressing start it turned off :(

is there any solution to this? this is at least the 5th time in 7 days this has happend :(

i dont know if its pokemons fault or not seeing that right now i only have pokemon, but i dont remember it happening when i was playing zelda, but i do think it has happend in 3ds hoemscreen (with pokemon inside the 3ds) so what do you guys think? what should i do?

thx
Xbox Live: Birgeeer - PSN: Birgeeer - 3DS: 4940-5544-4897 - Pokemon Black - 4813-8379-4303

User Info: birgeer

birgeer
6 years ago#2
btw the battery is usually fully charged :S
Xbox Live: Birgeeer - PSN: Birgeeer - 3DS: 4940-5544-4897 - Pokemon Black - 4813-8379-4303

User Info: alacer807

alacer807
6 years ago#3
That sounds weird, if there was a glitch that annoying with black, I think there'd have been an uproar by now. is it possible you're accidentally hitting the power button? I know it seems silly, but its easier to do than you'd think.
Currently Playing-
Megaman Legends 2, The Legend of Zelda: a Link to the Past, Pokemon Soulsilver, and Baten Kaitos: Origins

User Info: ROFLROOSTER

ROFLROOSTER
6 years ago#4
Make sure your 3DS has all the system updates.
Official Umigorou of the B/W boards.
you can't spell Pignite without IGN
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3ds problem.... suden power offs, pokemons fault or not?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived