samurai warriors chronicles still good since launch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. samurai warriors chronicles still good since launch

User Info: lipnox88

lipnox88
5 years ago#21
Overall I find aside from fighting games Samurai warriors, RE mercs, and OOT to be the only true games worth buying.
PSN: Lipnox Games: KZ3, UC2, LPB2, RDR, Re5, Sega Racing, Dungeon Hunter, Warhawk, Modern combat, Fat princess. Upcoming: Duke Nukem, UC3Beta. Feel free to add

User Info: Korlithiel

Korlithiel
5 years ago#22
NinjaGamer_23, I need to start in on Shadow Wars sometime soon. But after finishing a run through Ocarina of Time I'm back to Mercenaries until I finish re-reading the Harry Potter series.

mcsmellington, the appeal in Monster Hunter (and through it's series) is to continually improve upon your equipment. I suppose I didn't see it as grinding as I rarely found myself replaying missions unless I really wanted to finish off a set, and usually then just played through the other versions of the mission so I could maximize what I was earning. Unlike nonexistinghero I greatly enjoyed the Monster Hunter Freedom series on PSP, and less so enjoyed Samurai Warriors: Chronicles due to it's notably simplistic equipment set-up in comparison.
Please do not feed the trolls, mark & move on. Likely posted from my 3DS.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. samurai warriors chronicles still good since launch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived