I've been thinking....I would love to have a hockey game on the 3DS...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I've been thinking....I would love to have a hockey game on the 3DS...

User Info: hockeyislife19

hockeyislife19
5 years ago#1
I know most people could careless....but being a hockey fan (obviously)....I'm rather surprised and disappointed that NHL 12 or any hockey game hasn't been announced for the 3DS. I think it would be pretty awesome with the 3D effect but mostly I would love to have a decent hockey game to play on the go.
*3DS FC : 3866-8037-7237*
*XBL: IYAOYAS05*

User Info: ElevenOhNoes

ElevenOhNoes
5 years ago#2
Oh god. I would kill someone to have a decent hockey game.

Sports Island 3D has ice hockey included, but I really don't think a game that considers "blowdart" snowball fights, and jumping on a trampoline as sports will be any good. =\
Xbox Live: Night Ranma .....................................PSN: nightranma
3DS: 5455-9525-0021

hockeyislife19
5 years ago#3
You're not the only one lol

And yeah....that doesn't sound good at all...but I'll keep hoping that eventually a hockey game will get released for the 3DS....but I'm not getting my hopes up too high :\

User Info: hesu2000

hesu2000
5 years ago#4
i bet more then likey that befor the end of the year they will anounce one
Gandpa's so old. That when God said "Let there be light:" He fliped the switch.
3ds Friend code: 0817-3746-6686 Name: Hetsu

User Info: Dual_Sword

Dual_Sword
5 years ago#5
I would like to see more sports titles in general, DS pretty much had nothing.

hockeyislife19
5 years ago#6
Yeah...I'd like to see more sports games come out as well....and would love it (and I know this is dangerous and crazy thinking lol) if they had online play as well.....but I def was hoping NHL 12 or something would be announced for the 3DS....oh well.

User Info: RedDeerRebel

RedDeerRebel
5 years ago#7
I'd love it but when the last portable hockey games (from EA or 2K the big ones...) NHL 2k11 (ipod/Iphone/ipad), NHL 07 (PSP) or NHL 2002 (GBA) I wouldn't hold your breath...

GBA got Hitz 20-03 and PSP got a couple gretzky games but really it seems that portable hockey games just don't sell enough to actually bother releasing them...

User Info: panama_chief

panama_chief
5 years ago#8
You guys are crazy. If it isn't a Wayne Gretzky 64 remake(with the same roster) I'm not having it!!!
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!
I steal things......

hockeyislife19
5 years ago#9
Yeah...that's why I'm not holding my breath lol....there hasn't been too many NHL games released for a handheld and figured they never sold that well. I mean....I'm not gonna get butthurt if a hockey game never gets released....it would just be nice to have is all.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I've been thinking....I would love to have a hockey game on the 3DS...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived