Sign here if you want Metroid Prime: Hunters 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Sign here if you want Metroid Prime: Hunters 2

User Info: plasmatic5

plasmatic5
6 years ago#11
*signs* The first one was really good and I want Retro making 3D Metroid games again.
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
6 years ago#12
Vyers posted...
*anti-signs*

Give me a true Metroid Prime game.

MPH had a bad single player and bad multiplayer. I'd rather have a true MP game on the Wii U,without any of tacked on multiplayer at all. Metroid is a FPA, it isn't fitting for FPS multiplayer.
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!

User Info: Jackalfox

Jackalfox
6 years ago#13
*Signs, then erases his name after remembering how bad the original Hunters was*
"July 18th, 2011: remember this date, Capcom. The date you made a powerless, but extremely annoying enemy." - Professor Icepick (via Capcom Unity)

User Info: ToastIsWoosh

ToastIsWoosh
6 years ago#14

*does not sign*

It was ok. I'd much rather the resources be put to a real 2d Metroid in the style of ZM or SM.

This
Thanks to the fabulous Paulkotsu for these awesome sig pics. :D
http://i51.tinypic.com/rmsahe.jpg http://i54.tinypic.com/29zxc1.jpg

User Info: PhantomSword

PhantomSword
6 years ago#15
F*** that noise. I'm sick of first-person.

Either way, a real Prime is better. Or a 3D game in third-person, ala Other M where they translate all of the good elements from both Prime and the numbered Metroid games. Or, of course, a side-scroller.

But not Hunters 2.
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.

User Info: CaptainRandom1

CaptainRandom1
6 years ago#16
*Signs 20 times in different names*

Hunters was and still is the best DS game to date.
Conduit 2 FC: 0046-3167-7039. Name: DESTROYAH

User Info: Iced_Shadows

Iced_Shadows
6 years ago#17
*signs!*
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls

User Info: Pit107

Pit107
6 years ago#18
No thanks. Even if Retro makes it, I'd rather them be making a new Metroid game not in the Prime series, DKCR2, or an original game.
"Like if I knew the FBI was chasing me, I would leave our group base and leave behind a bunch of photographs of my p****" -???

User Info: link_15

link_15
6 years ago#19
The first hunters was a great game for the DS. I enjoyed it a lot. But truth be told that it doesn't compare well against it predecessors due to hardware limitations at that time. This problem however is solved with the 3DS. I am all for a new portable prime game, specially if it was done by Retro, but I have to say that I miss 2D Metroid gameplay and want it more than a prime game. I'll be satisfied either way though.
http://i52.tinypic.com/14ocaj4.jpg

User Info: pigzigaccount_3

pigzigaccount_3
6 years ago#20
how about a good online fps instead and a single player metroid?
anti sign
%u4E4BfPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG
PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Sign here if you want Metroid Prime: Hunters 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived