About content on Nintendo Video.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. About content on Nintendo Video.

User Info: vsman

vsman
6 years ago#1
Ok go is confirmed to come next week. Other content that was confirmed for another time are Jason Derulo, Blue Man Group, College Humor, and Foster the People.
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/07/22/nintendo-video-launches-with-dinosaur-office-and-more-ok-go-com/
Goldeneye Fc: 2105-0897-4102 username: vsman

User Info: scrahfy

scrahfy
6 years ago#2
Awesome, thanks so much for sharing:)

User Info: Blood_Nights

Blood_Nights
6 years ago#3
How did I know Nintendo was going to use such stupid bands v.v
FuStillBetter3 posted...Guys, guys, I know how to handle this topic. TC is an idiot

User Info: scrahfy

scrahfy
6 years ago#4
to each his own. i saw ok go open for the killers and i liked it. you prob hate the killers too lol oh well...like i said...to each his own =D

User Info: Blood_Nights

Blood_Nights
6 years ago#5
The Killers are decent. Ok Go is just terrible music. As is the Blue Man Group. And the other guys that were on that list.
FuStillBetter3 posted...Guys, guys, I know how to handle this topic. TC is an idiot

User Info: vsman

vsman
6 years ago#6
bump
Goldeneye Fc: 2105-0897-4102 username: vsman

User Info: hatemakingnames

hatemakingnames
6 years ago#7
I really want to see something filmed with a high quality 3D camerea, rather than animations and videos turned 3D in post editing. Just to see what the system can really do when it comes to video.

ps: sentence fragments are teh **** yo
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. About content on Nintendo Video.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived