I don't really call GameCube a failure. We'll be alright if 3ds matches it.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I don't really call GameCube a failure. We'll be alright if 3ds matches it.

User Info: crazybot

crazybot
6 years ago#1
I still have my launch GameCube and a large library of games. I for one will be happy if we see the 3ds match it in terms of games. Sure I'd like it to get as much support as it can. I look at my Wii library and with it being number one for a long time, it just barely passes my Gamecube library in quality and number of games IMO.

User Info: vcough

vcough
6 years ago#2
My most cherished gaming memory is getting a GameCube and Melee on Christmas morning, 2001 at the young age of 12. :')
3DS Friend Code: 4339-2600-9246
Playing: RE: Mercenaries 3D, Zelda OoT 3D

User Info: BigReed

BigReed
6 years ago#3
Gamecube was a low point for nintendo as far as console sales go. At one point they stopped production altogether of the gamecube.

I don't think the 3ds will be like the gamecube in any way.
"..hardcore gamers like me for instance, who grew up on Halo.."
(message deleted)

User Info: PhantomSword

PhantomSword
6 years ago#5
GameCube was a failure. I can only hope that no other Nintendo console turns out like it.
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.

User Info: crazybot

crazybot
6 years ago#6
Well, the GameCube was definitely in last place, as far as sales. But just speaking from a gameplayers point of view not concerned with sales, there was just alot of gaming greatness for me. Mario is way better represented on Wii, but other than that, I think the GameCubes library can go toe to toe with the Wii's.

User Info: reverence27

reverence27
6 years ago#7
If gamecube was a failure then xbox would have been too. Sales were about the same, but gamecube at least profited.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I don't really call GameCube a failure. We'll be alright if 3ds matches it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived