Anybody else having some troubles with Netflix?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anybody else having some troubles with Netflix?

User Info: Willy_Ham

Willy_Ham
6 years ago#1
I can't always watch TV episodes all the way through; They just stop mid-show and won't load any farther past where it stops. It's just a handful, but it's still annoying. I'm going to look through the Netflix website for some trouble shooting, just wanted to know if I was the only one, though I doubt it, with troubles.
Nintendo 3DS FC: 1762-2678-2652 Name: Willy-Ham
Go Chicago Cubs! Blond(e) people rule!

User Info: Shadowglaze

Shadowglaze
6 years ago#2
Hello, and thank you for asking your question on GameFAQs! My netflix works fine.

User Info: MicroOmegaMan

MicroOmegaMan
6 years ago#3
A few troubles, yes, but not this problem.
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,

User Info: lilpuddy31

lilpuddy31
6 years ago#4
TC, you're not the only person because I am having the issue. I am able to watch episodes of Star Trek: TNG just fine, but an episode of Voltron: Volume 1 stops halfway through an episode each time...

User Info: all_that_juice

all_that_juice
6 years ago#5
Yes I have troubles with a 60% price hike.
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anybody else having some troubles with Netflix?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived