Netflix Sound

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Netflix Sound

User Info: kennetic

kennetic
5 years ago#1
I seem to be having an issue with netflix sounds. I've tried a few movies and shows that work fine, but some seem to be wanting surround sound and all voices are pretty much mute.

I changed the 3DS settings to stereo, and mono but it hasn't worked. Is there a netflix settings location I just can't find to change this?
PSPo2: Kyo / Male / Newman / Force

User Info: CrazeePeter

CrazeePeter
5 years ago#2
I have the exact same problem.
3DS FC: 0259-0340-5574

User Info: pnutut

pnutut
5 years ago#3
hmmmm...I haven't ran into this problem ...yet. But as far as I know, there aren't any Netflix specific volume settings. The only thing I can think of right now, is if you are at home, you can connect your 3DS to a stereo, or a set of powered speakers, to amplify and control the volume, as a work around.

edit: I mean hopefully that will work, I can't see why it wouldn't though.
What did I do now?

User Info: Strmtrper6

Strmtrper6
5 years ago#4
Nope, some of them have absolutely no sound. It is like they forgot to set where to send the center channel.

Try Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog to see what we mean.

User Info: firefoxts5

firefoxts5
5 years ago#5
i have no problem with any movies i watch
psn: Overlord-Fox---gamertag: Overlord foxx---3DS FC-2921-9129-7744(firefoxts5)

User Info: trizznilla

trizznilla
5 years ago#6
It's a netflix issue. It's been happening with whatever I've been streaming with, Roku, PS3 - whatever. I actually watched 5 minutes of "Trippin'" without vocals, just the clatter of dishes.
hardcore about the casual.

User Info: Zranoll

Zranoll
5 years ago#7
I have a similar issue with Dr. Horrible
FTANG!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Netflix Sound

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived