Don't have the system yet, but...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Don't have the system yet, but...

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
5 years ago#1
Target has games buy one, get one half off. I have at least two games out that I want. (Nintendogs and Ocarina of Time). The offer ends the 30th (assuming all game supplies last that long.)

So should I take advantage of it, or wait because stores do this deal all the time? I think owning two games for it might be an even better motivator for me to save though... What do you all think?
Currently playing: BRAWL.
Feels like a hypocrite for not owning Nintendogs+cats. Wanting the 3DS and all its glory.

User Info: CorruptedRPG

CorruptedRPG
5 years ago#2
Go to Best Buy.
C. Playing:

nintendogger
5 years ago#3
CorruptedRPG posted...
Go to Best Buy.

Please explain.
Feels like a hypocrite for not owning Nintendogs+cats. Wanting the 3DS and all its glory.

CorruptedRPG
5 years ago#4
Super Street Fighter IV, BlazBlue, Ridge Racer and Pac-Man & Galaxa Dimensons are on sale.

If you buy OoT, you get 50% of Pilotwings and Steel Diver.
C. Playing:

nintendogger
5 years ago#5
OR, I could go to Target and get the two games I want.

BTW, what is Pilotwings like? It reminds me of Wii play/ wii party stuff.

I do appreciate the heads up, it would be epic if I had any interest in those games. But I take it you support my buying of the games before the system to make good use of the deal.

CorruptedRPG
5 years ago#6
It would've been a great start when you finally got a 3DS but whatever. If you want Zelda and Nintendogs + Cats, go to Target.
C. Playing:

nintendogger
5 years ago#7
Yes, nintendogger does want Nintendogs. I've only aged in the 6 years I've had this account, not drastically gamed different.

Once again, thanks for the heads up. I will be sure to look out for more deals where good games go on sale. I tend to think of Best Buy as being a full price place. I will be looking into making this purchase this week.

Hopefully by the time I commit to the 3DS there will be more color options.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Don't have the system yet, but...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived