Let's form a list of cancelled 3DS games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Let's form a list of cancelled 3DS games

User Info: Shovel_Break

Shovel_Break
6 years ago#1
Mega Man Legends 3
Mega Man Legends 3: Prototype version
Saint's Row: Drive By
My Gardens
Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy
DJ Hero 3D
Omega Five
Bomberman 3DS
Bonk 3D
Kororinpa

Any other games?
i don't believe that Elvis is dead, yeah

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
6 years ago#2
You're listing the prototype separately? It was the same project and not a full release. It was 3DSware.
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: SimpleStar010

SimpleStar010
6 years ago#3
Starwars4J posted...
You're listing the prototype separately? It was the same project and not a full release. It was 3DSware.

It was a different game. Just like the Final Fantasy Duodecim prologus.
Your ignorance is pardoned. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known any better coming from a community like Tri.- blaze19_0X

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
6 years ago#4
Are you really heartbroken over My Garden? Really, I can see the others, but if you really wanted a virtual garden i feel sorry for you.
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Currently playing Lego LoZ: OOT, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and LoZ: LA... Can't wait for Kid Icarus.

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
6 years ago#5
SimpleStar010 posted...
Starwars4J posted...

It was a different game. Just like the Final Fantasy Duodecim prologus.

I didn't say it was the same game, I said it was the same project. In other words you were not getting the prototype cancelled but the full game green-lit. And it's not a full game, it's 3DSware. There is a difference. But it seems you're just interested in padding out the list anyway, so why not throw on a bunch of games that COULD be cancelled?
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: Soulofweewee

Soulofweewee
6 years ago#6
That's the complete list as far as I know. Also what the hell is My Gardens?
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
3DS FC: 4296-3115-2044. Let's be friends!

User Info: SSJ4CHRIS

SSJ4CHRIS
6 years ago#7
Wynters387 posted...
Are you really heartbroken over My Garden? Really, I can see the others, but if you really wanted a virtual garden i feel sorry for you.

Its a cancelled game so why shouldn't it be on the cancelled games list? And what the hell happened to Martha Stewart 3DS?
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip

Wynters387
6 years ago#8
Soulofweewee posted...
That's the complete list as far as I know. Also what the hell is My Gardens?

It's pretty much you take care of virtual gardens. Like say you're living in the inner city and you always wanted to have a garden of your own, well it would answer your dilemma.
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Currently playing Lego LoZ: OOT, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and LoZ: LA... Can't wait for Kid Icarus.
(message deleted)

Wynters387
6 years ago#10
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Wynters387 posted...

Its a cancelled game so why shouldn't it be on the cancelled games list? And what the hell happened to Martha Stewart 3DS?

I think it's delayed to add content of cheating on the stock market and Jailhouse fun mini games.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Let's form a list of cancelled 3DS games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived