I scanned the QR Code on my Bacardi and I got a really weird Mii!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I scanned the QR Code on my Bacardi and I got a really weird Mii!!!

User Info: ShadowkhNinja

ShadowkhNinja
5 years ago#11
PokeMaster posted...
ShadowkhNinja posted...
^ I'm on vacation at my aunts and she lives in the middle of nowhere I'm lucky to even have internet here and no I don't have a camera with me and she doesn't own a digital camera.

... you have a 3DS.....with a camera....and internet browser...

..you have the internet . . . .

what are you missing?

^hmm let me think....maybe its the fact that my aunt's s*** computer is a windows 98 and it has NO SD PORT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tjOZZi3TC8
^ If you're a gamer then check out our official anthem!!!

User Info: MegaSlush

MegaSlush
5 years ago#12
The 3DS itself has the camera and the internet browser - that's what you need to know.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2770-3378. Check profile for more.
R.O.B is married. He plugs his Memory Stick into a USB port every night. ~wizaro1

User Info: panama_chief

panama_chief
5 years ago#13
Why don't you guys direct him to a website he can upload his photos from while on his 3DS instead of being so wise?
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!
I steal things......

User Info: laxnd23

laxnd23
5 years ago#14
bronx718 posted...
Why don't you guys direct him to a website he can upload his photos from while on his 3DS instead of being so wise?

Are you new to these forums? You seem too rational to be a regular user.
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd

User Info: ShadowkhNinja

ShadowkhNinja
5 years ago#15
my 3ds may have a browser but i can't use internet on it cuz my aunt still has a modem/router with no wifi.

god all the posts so far have been about posting pics and i have to keep explaining why i can't its like 10x worse than CE in here.

Anyway just go check the new Bacardi bottles because they have QR Codes on them now. I tried two other Bacardi bottles and the code didn't work so maybe only one bottle worked because the code was similar to a mii code.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tjOZZi3TC8
^ If you're a gamer then check out our official anthem!!!

User Info: MegaSlush

MegaSlush
5 years ago#16
bronx718 posted...

I don't know what it is since I've never used it. But I've read several posts from others about this, so the TC should look it up.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2770-3378. Check profile for more.
R.O.B is married. He plugs his Memory Stick into a USB port every night. ~wizaro1

User Info: Jorgezx

Jorgezx
5 years ago#17
TC, are you familiar with the phrase "Pics or it did not happen!"?
Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.- Plato

User Info: Nekoakuma

Nekoakuma
5 years ago#18
ShadowkhNinja posted...
my 3ds may have a browser but i can't use internet on it cuz my aunt still has a modem/router with no wifi.

god all the posts so far have been about posting pics and i have to keep explaining why i can't its like 10x worse than CE in here.

Anyway just go check the new Bacardi bottles because they have QR Codes on them now. I tried two other Bacardi bottles and the code didn't work so maybe only one bottle worked because the code was similar to a mii code.

actually you only said that

"I don't have a camera with me and she doesn't own a digital camera."

Not having wifi or an SD card reader changes everything.
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)

User Info: Cyber Akuma Zero

Cyber Akuma Zero
5 years ago#19
ShadowkhNinja posted...
^ the name was Greg.

Yeah, fake
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation..." - Comrad Otter
Gamertags in profile
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I scanned the QR Code on my Bacardi and I got a really weird Mii!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived