Club Nintendo Question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Club Nintendo Question

User Info: scrahfy

scrahfy
6 years ago#1
Anyone know about how long they take to add new rewards. theres a couple of things i want but im scared something cooler will come out the minute i place an order lol. like how i almost got the ds pouches and then i go today and they added the giant AR card and poster etc...yeah..anyone know how often they update rewards?

User Info: scrahfy

scrahfy
6 years ago#2
anyone know? =)

User Info: AnimaRequiem

AnimaRequiem
6 years ago#3
As far as I know there is no way to tell when Nintendo will add new rewards; however, they tend to update the catalog a few times a year. I have come to expect several weeks/months in between updates.
http://www.facebook.com/seanmdavismusic
http://www.betterfly.com/seanmdavismusic

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
6 years ago#4
They just added three new rewards, the giant AR card, a Donkey Kong poster set, and a Metroid: Other M screensaver (e_e)

Edit: I see I didn't read closely enough! They update rarely, chances are this is the only update they will have this year. They update VERY infrequently.
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: BizzyBum

BizzyBum
6 years ago#5
I've been patiently waiting for some Zelda 25th Anniversary stuff to make an appearance, but apparently Nintendo isn't going to deliver, so I guess I'll spend my Coins now.
BizzyBum
3DS FC: 0130-1794-5848 (PM me so I know to add you)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Club Nintendo Question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived