If your on the fence about pacman/galaga, get it.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If your on the fence about pacman/galaga, get it.

User Info: Bladin

Bladin
6 years ago#1
I was kinda iffy on this game, but heres my quick rundown after playing.

Pacman- it's great, normal pacman, it controls really well with with the slider and the different consoles is a neat little atmosphere trick
Pacman CE- it's closer to the console version then the ipod version, which i would have perferred, since the quick missions were great for a portable version, but controls really well and a lot of fun.
Pacman tilt- I was unsure about it, but it's quite a bit of fun!

Galaga- It's classic "super space invaders"
Galaga legions- A lot of fun, really hectic but always feels manageable.
Galaga 3d impact- It's fun, but its my least favorite of the bunch.

Overall though, a good amount of fun. I could probably put at least(in the list order)

hours into each of the games, before i perminantly shelve this game, and getting it for 30? thats a good amount of fun!

The menu's are fast, the graphics are good(if a bit tiny), its easy to change between games, the games run well.

Honestly theres no reason to rate this below a 8, all the games run well, and they are all fun.

User Info: Carbuncle009

Carbuncle009
6 years ago#2
Thanks, I'll consider getting it to pass time so I can get Bit. Trip saga when it comes. :)
Pokemon White FC: 0518-8082-7661 3DS FC: 0645-5834-8488
Feel free to add me, but PM me with your FC if you do.

User Info: MicroOmegaMan

MicroOmegaMan
6 years ago#3
I was expecting the game to be $40, and was going to wait for a buy one get one half off sale, or just a deal from Amazon, so I could buy it for $30 or a few bucks less, but I'm having a hard time resisting since it's $30 from the start.
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
6 years ago#4
Can we get a petition to see if I'll buy it. If enough signatures are on the petition I'll buy it. :D
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Currently playing Lego LoZ: OOT, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and LoZ: LA... Can't wait for Kid Icarus.

User Info: Bladin

Bladin
6 years ago#5
BTW it is 40 from the start but best buy is having a sale for 30.

Is say if your looking for a new handheld game 40 is okay, but if you are just interested in a side game or your already occupied grabbing it for 30 while its on sale this week is your best bet.

User Info: Edouard_keroo

Edouard_keroo
6 years ago#6
Don't know about the US but in Europe this game is part of the summer hits games offer : buy for 99 euros of namco bandai games (this one is at 40) , have a free travel by plane in a destination of your choosing in Europe (pretty much all the Capitals).

http://www.summerhitsgames.com/
Wario DIY : 0217 4634 3829 | MarioVSDK3 : 4641 7961 2314
Goldeneye : 5056 35161677

User Info: Untitled108

Untitled108
6 years ago#7
Wynters387 posted...
Can we get a petition to see if I'll buy it. If enough signatures are on the petition I'll buy it. :D

*looks at sig* I see what you did there.
Go to http://www.petitiononline.com/OpMnfall/petition.html and post this to your sig if you want Majora's Mask 3D.

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
6 years ago#8
Untitled108 posted...
Wynters387 posted...

I just need the fan's support... I just can't make decisions on my own anymore...
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Currently playing Lego LoZ: OOT, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and LoZ: LA... Can't wait for Kid Icarus.

User Info: CHOVI3

CHOVI3
6 years ago#9
Wynters387 posted...

lmao you should create it now!

User Info: chucklehofft

chucklehofft
6 years ago#10
Wynters387 posted...
Untitled108 posted...
Wynters387 posted...

I just need the fan's support... I just can't make decisions on my own anymore...

I wanna say that's stupid, but I wanna start a petition to see if that's what everyone thinks. I hate being different.
3DS FC (PM w/ your FC if you add me): 3995 6506 3259
Phantasy Star 2 screen name: Clavis II |Class: Hunter |Race: Newman
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If your on the fence about pacman/galaga, get it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived