If your on the fence about pacman/galaga, get it.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If your on the fence about pacman/galaga, get it.

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
6 years ago#11
chucklehofft posted...
Wynters387 posted...
Untitled108 posted...
Wynters387 posted...
Can we get a petition to see if I'll buy it. If enough signatures are on the petition I'll buy it. :D

*looks at sig* I see what you did there.

I just need the fan's support... I just can't make decisions on my own anymore...

I wanna say that's stupid, but I wanna start a petition to see if that's what everyone thinks. I hate being different.

Conformity is the only way my friend. Don't ever take risks play it safe on what the numbers tell you.
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Currently playing Lego LoZ: OOT, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and LoZ: LA... Can't wait for Kid Icarus.

User Info: OmegaZero633

OmegaZero633
6 years ago#12
chucklehofft posted...
Wynters387 posted...
Untitled108 posted...
Wynters387 posted...
Can we get a petition to see if I'll buy it. If enough signatures are on the petition I'll buy it. :D

I just need the fan's support... I just can't make decisions on my own anymore...

I wanna say that's stupid, but I wanna start a petition to see if that's what everyone thinks. I hate being different.

I'd agree with you, but I don't think I'll be able to without several petition signers backing me up.
I'd better make a petition petitioning whether I should petition on agreeing with you. :/

Which might need a petition just in case.
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
6 years ago#13
OmegaZero633 posted...
chucklehofft posted...
Wynters387 posted...
Untitled108 posted...
Wynters387 posted...

I'd agree with you, but I don't think I'll be able to without several petition signers backing me up.
I'd better make a petition petitioning whether I should petition on agreeing with you. :/

Which might need a petition just in case.

Shoot I'm confused on this one but i'm not sure can I petition to see if i'm confused?
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Currently playing Lego LoZ: OOT, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and LoZ: LA... Can't wait for Kid Icarus.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If your on the fence about pacman/galaga, get it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived