Why is Nintendo so damn afraid of YouTube?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why is Nintendo so damn afraid of YouTube?

User Info: CrazeePeter

CrazeePeter
5 years ago#1
What the heck is their problem anyway? Everyone wants it but noooooooooooooooo!
3DS FC: 0259-0340-5574

User Info: trenken

trenken
5 years ago#2
Who knows. There's some nasty stuff up there. I guess they dont want to let the little kiddies have access to it.
One free month of PSN+, and all I have to do is hand over my personal info to hackers? That sounds like a sweet deal, where do I sign? -- 3DS 1504-5688-7256

User Info: PhantomSword

PhantomSword
5 years ago#3
trenken posted...
Who knows. There's some nasty stuff up there. I guess they dont want to let the little kiddies have access to it.

Considering Nintendo Video has CollegeHumor, and they have multiple M-rated games coming to the system, and the internet browser *can* see pictures, I doubt that's why.
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.

User Info: NoPointMade

NoPointMade
5 years ago#4
hardware and software constraints. stop thinking your DS is a computer.
(message deleted)

NoPointMade
5 years ago#6
slaysme420 posted...
Hey you less than intelligent poster named nopointmade..... It IS a computer. That was an incredibly foolish thing to say.

sure smartass, calculators have computers also. so is that as powerful as a PC then?

User Info: PhantomSword

PhantomSword
5 years ago#7
NoPointMade posted...
slaysme420 posted...
Hey you less than intelligent poster named nopointmade..... It IS a computer. That was an incredibly foolish thing to say.

sure smartass, calculators have computers also. so is that as powerful as a PC then?

It's a computer. Power is irrelevant.
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.

NoPointMade
5 years ago#8
PhantomSword posted...
NoPointMade posted...
slaysme420 posted...

okay, for all you syntactically correct gooseheads, let me revise my statement by saying 'Stop thinking your DS is a PC'. happy?

User Info: vidalmoraza

vidalmoraza
5 years ago#9
The 3DS can, why there is not a way to do it right now, I dunno....
XBL/PSN: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC09548.jpg

User Info: mcsmellington

mcsmellington
5 years ago#10
NoPointMade posted...
PhantomSword posted...
NoPointMade posted...
slaysme420 posted...

okay, for all you syntactically correct gooseheads, let me revise my statement by saying 'Stop thinking your DS is a PC'. happy?

Nintendo wanted it to be more of an all round entertainment device than the DS. If they want that, adding some form of YouTube support would be a good idea.
GT: McPoo
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why is Nintendo so damn afraid of YouTube?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived