Just to make sure

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just to make sure

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
6 years ago#1
The 20 free games for early adopters, all I have to do is login to the E-Shop, and I'm automatically registered for them right?

User Info: little_fat_boy

little_fat_boy
6 years ago#2

The 20 free games for early adopters, all I have to do is login to the E-Shop, and I'm automatically registered for them right?

yes.
Go Go Big Underpants !!!!
http://i.3dporch.com/2xy2.wiggle.gif

User Info: Gorman8or

Gorman8or
6 years ago#3
I heard from someone on Nintendolife.com that you need to have downloaded something. Just get Pokedex 3D and you'll be set.

What I want to know is, will we need to involve our Club Nintendo accounts for this.
Final Fantasy and the Rocky movies: The only culturally relevant reason to learn the roman numeral system.

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
6 years ago#4
whats this 20 free game im hearing about?
is it US only? or is it worldwide?
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
6 years ago#5
Gorman8or posted...
I heard from someone on Nintendolife.com that you need to have downloaded something. Just get Pokedex 3D and you'll be set.

What I want to know is, will we need to involve our Club Nintendo accounts for this.

I already have all the free downloadable stuff.

User Info: krpiper

krpiper
6 years ago#6
I just made a club nintendo account this morning to be on the safe side, I threw out that pamplet to get the free 160 coins though, so I'll settle with just having it registered
http://i50.tinypic.com/29decdh.jpg
GT: krpiper
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just to make sure

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived