Anyone still not interested in a 3ds?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone still not interested in a 3ds?

User Info: acdimps

acdimps
5 years ago#1
why are you on this board?

But I am not interested in a 3ds anyway...I only want one handheld, the Vita. It has more unique and new IPs, new games not rehashes, and a very powerful and robust system

But....if you like 3ds thats cool. this is a civil thread, im not trying to bash anyone

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
5 years ago#2
Vita board is > that way. Have a good life. Uncharted is a rehash by the way.
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Currently playing Lego LoZ: OOT, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and LoZ: LA... Can't wait for Kid Icarus.

User Info: SSJ4CHRIS

SSJ4CHRIS
5 years ago#3
Wynters387 posted...

So is OoT, by the way. And Mario Kart, Smash Bros and any handheld version of a console game if you really want to throw names out there. Not everyone is going to buy a 3DS just because the price went down. A cut rate price means nothing if I can't find any games that I think are worth playing.
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip

User Info: AdmiralLoknar

AdmiralLoknar
5 years ago#4
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Wynters387 posted...

So is OoT, by the way. And Mario Kart, Smash Bros and any handheld version of a console game if you really want to throw names out there. Not everyone is going to buy a 3DS just because the price went down. A cut rate price means nothing if I can't find any games that I think are worth playing.

Exactly.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone still not interested in a 3ds?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived