My X button is unresponsive...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. My X button is unresponsive...

User Info: Vayolenlo

Vayolenlo
5 years ago#1
My X button has been unresponsive lately, I need to press it down a little bit harder for it to respond, and sometimes it just doesn't answer; The system is 2 months old at much, and the X button is the least used one I think. What should I do?
Pkmn black FC: 0218-1024-4949 3DS FC: 3866-8101-4473

User Info: COlimar788

COlimar788
5 years ago#2
It probably couldn't hurt to call Nintendo and set up a repair. It's still under warranty, so it'll be free.
Not changing my signature until I feel like it! :D Started 05/11/11. Added a smiley face 06/21/11.

User Info: little_fat_boy

little_fat_boy
5 years ago#3
call nintendo.. have it repaired for free under the warranty
My Mom says I'm cute
http://i.imgur.com/S9DiF.jpg

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
5 years ago#4
Vayolenlo posted...
My X button has been unresponsive lately, I need to press it down a little bit harder for it to respond, and sometimes it just doesn't answer; The system is 2 months old at much, and the X button is the least used one I think. What should I do?

snd it it for repairs your warranty should cover it.
Luigi is better then mario *raises flame shield* proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. My X button is unresponsive...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived