C/D: You want Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green as the next GBA title for those who...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. C/D: You want Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green as the next GBA title for those who...

User Info: Pkjoan

Pkjoan
5 years ago#1
Paid US$250

C
Mario: ! (Farts)
Peach: Nasty! EXCUUUSE ME Princess!

User Info: Crazyhax

Crazyhax
5 years ago#2
Well sure, but I don't think it's gonna happen.
The Hax Series: | Crazyhax | Zestyhax | Haxorus |
No. I | White FC: 3009 8316 2506

User Info: cheeseyrox2

cheeseyrox2
5 years ago#3
Not going to happen.
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 222

User Info: Cave_Lion

Cave_Lion
5 years ago#4
Deny. Pokemon is one of the few games on GBA/GB i do NOT want replay. Even if it was free i wouldn't get it.
http://www.50birds.com/extan/images/extancavelionsciam83.jpg

User Info: GM_

GM_
5 years ago#5
Give me original blue/red/yellow

I was never able to enjoy FR or LG. They weren't really all that fun compared to the originals WHICH I STILL PLAY.
Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence

User Info: BKXD

BKXD
5 years ago#6
Even though I already have both of those, I would probably get one of them again.
CityFolk: Bill @ Hoosier 3394-7044-0625
Official King of the Pilotwings Resort and Nintendogs+Cats Boards

User Info: Chronosknight

Chronosknight
5 years ago#7
I only want them if there's some way to trade Pokemon from them to the newer versions.

User Info: SimpleStar010

SimpleStar010
5 years ago#8
C-ish

I would probably want Leaf Green and maybe Emerald.
Your ignorance is pardoned. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known any better coming from a community like Tri.- blaze19_0X

User Info: Jeraleep

Jeraleep
5 years ago#9
if it doesnt have some modern, updated integrated way to trade pokemon online and between the current DS gens, i really wouldn't care at all for pokemon. i have the gba versions already, and with a little work, the trading is still useful
Proud hater of Team PS3rd place

User Info: TheDocktor144

TheDocktor144
5 years ago#10
I'd love it. The games they're offering right now still don't make me feel great about the price I paid.
3DS FC: 3566-1643-4609 (Doctor)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. C/D: You want Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green as the next GBA title for those who...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived