OMG!!!!! i love nintendo! :D

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. OMG!!!!! i love nintendo! :D

User Info: birgeer

birgeer
6 years ago#1
i love nintendo!!! :D i was THIS close to selling my 3ds 2day, and then i checked kotaku before leaving the house, and i saw that we`ll get 10 free nes games, and 10 free GAMEBOY ADVANCE games if we bougth a full price 3ds b4 august :O

now im definitly not selling my 3ds, il rather wait, thats just awsome:O i take back everything iwe ever said about the 3ds beeing over priced ^^ we even get mario land 3, metroid fusion, mario kart and more games before they get released for eshop :O

cant wait :D
Xbox Live: Birgeeer - PSN: Birgeeer - 3DS: 4940-5544-4897 - Pokemon Black - 4813-8379-4303

User Info: vyseskies

vyseskies
6 years ago#2
I'm sure u arent alone but try act like civilized people please. Its far too early to take conclusions about anything. Later 2013 we'll see.
03/24/11 -18:18 PM : We need a Smash bros. sequel with balancing chars and competitive play.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. OMG!!!!! i love nintendo! :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived