Nintendo does NOT owe us ANYTHING *Regarding the price drop*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo does NOT owe us ANYTHING *Regarding the price drop*

User Info: meiyuki

meiyuki
6 years ago#31
So what you're saying is that you would make the biggest and tied-for-fastest price drop in Nintendo history during a period where you're in trouble and the fans' good will for you is damaged without rewarding the most important fans - the people who bought it before the price drop?

Yeah, that's kind of called "career suicide".

Well it's certainly a worse move. If it dropped after christmas would that have suddenly been better? Was it better for early DS adopters when they waited a year for games to start showing up and wasn't that about when the price dropped? Prices of electronics drop, I expect it to happen, early adopters are always getting overcharged nothing new here. First time I've ever gotten anything when it happens.

Should they have priced it like this or $200 at the beginning, yeah, but I knew what I was doing when I bought it.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
6 years ago#32
L0Z posted...
when do we get these games? i dont see them in store

Not out yet

User Info: ghaleon3682

ghaleon3682
6 years ago#33
L0Z posted...
when do we get these games? i dont see them in store

September at the earliest it seems.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo does NOT owe us ANYTHING *Regarding the price drop*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived