I have a strong feeling that the last 5 GBA games will be 1st Party games

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I have a strong feeling that the last 5 GBA games will be 1st Party games

User Info: ORANGE666

ORANGE666
6 years ago#11
Big_Isaac posted...
monskey posted...
Is it? I thought Camelot... well then I stand corrected.

Well I am still sure we won't be getting any Capcom games.

it's second party, which is essentially the same as 1st


1st party means owning, 2nd party means a contract. For example, Nintendo does not own Pokemon. They only have a 30% share, the other 70% is owned by Gamefreak a 2nd party. If Gamefreak wanted to, they could sell their majority share of Pokemon without needing to talk to Nintendo.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I have a strong feeling that the last 5 GBA games will be 1st Party games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived