who wants a gba castlevania with the ambassador deal?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. who wants a gba castlevania with the ambassador deal?

User Info: oH_Hydra

oH_Hydra
5 years ago#1
Topic

User Info: Bitentili

Bitentili
5 years ago#2
Played all three way too much.
Not changing this signature until I can think of something better to put as a signature. Started March 20, 2011

User Info: mica_x9

mica_x9
5 years ago#3
I would love to play AoS again. But I'm not sure if we'll be seeing 3rd party games.

User Info: TheSPP

TheSPP
5 years ago#4
All 3 NES Castlevania games please.
Hello :D
GT:xxThe Biesxx

User Info: CrystalKing5426

CrystalKing5426
5 years ago#5
TheSPP posted...
All 3 NES Castlevania games please.

NO! If the AVGN taught us anything, it's that Castlevania 2 is horrible!
Majora's Mask is the best Zelda game: People who agree: 43

User Info: googs19

googs19
5 years ago#6
When I first saw the program my first thought was "Maybe they will have Circle of the Moon".
But I doubt it, since it is not a first part game. I mostly wanted it because my brother managed to lose the game before I could finish playing it.

User Info: DannyDMF

DannyDMF
5 years ago#7
"NO! If the AVGN taught us anything, it's that Castlevania 2 is horrible!"

Nah. Castlevania 2 is pretty fun. I don't think it's horrible. Sure, it has its flaws, but it's not that bad.
I made a signature :o

oH_Hydra
5 years ago#8
Are all the game already announced 1st party only? Does metroid fusion stand up to a gba castlevania type game or what I never played any of this?!

oH_Hydra
5 years ago#9
Does metroid fusion stand up to a cv gba title?

User Info: Blaze627

Blaze627
5 years ago#10

Are all the game already announced 1st party only? Does metroid fusion stand up to a gba castlevania type game or what I never played any of this?!

So far. There's a (very slim) chance that the one of the other 5 unannounced GBA titles might be third party.

As for the question posed in the topic title, Circle of the Moon would be great on a screen that actually has decent lighting.

Edit: Fusion is an good game... but it's a bit more linear than most metroid games and even some of the Castlevania games. While I prefer Metroid Zero Mission, Fusion is a pretty good title as well.
"Samuel Jackson! Made painstakingly by me, Samuel Jackson! It'll get you drunk!"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. who wants a gba castlevania with the ambassador deal?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived