~What will the loopholers do if they can NOT redeem the $80/ get a price match?~

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. ~What will the loopholers do if they can NOT redeem the $80/ get a price match?~

User Info: SquareSide

SquareSide
6 years ago#21
All who do the loophole will get dead pixels on their 3DS no matter how many times they replace it. Good day... =]
360/PS3 : SquareSide - 100% Uncharted 2 - Level 66 kdr 1.55
100% Transformers WfC(PS3) Max Prime kdr 2.27 | 3DS : 2492-4177-6741

User Info: XspunkyX

XspunkyX
6 years ago#22
Start a petition.

Project IDemandEverything.....fall
Favorite Games: Final Fantasy X, Borderlands, Diablo 2

User Info: chrono625

chrono625
6 years ago#23
It's a win/win either way...

You either get 20 free games that are valued to at least $80 or you save $80 that can be used on two games or whatever.

I don't see how you lose in either case.
http://harryskorner.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/lebrick.jpg - Skip Bayless is my idol

User Info: kyomagi

kyomagi
6 years ago#24
Problem with your statement is this, bestbuy does do price matches on anything. Period.

I bought two games. Opened them, played them, sold them on ebay. Week before my 45 day return policy was up, i took my receipt in and got my price match.

It will work. And when "loopholers" who just bought the system get the refund, i'll be laughing.

User Info: Wallydraigle

Wallydraigle
6 years ago#25
I don't get why anyone would be okay with a store hypothetically not honoring its own price match policy. That's bait and switch.
Always interested in any Pokemon event distribution cartridges. My email is in my profile.

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
6 years ago#26
lie and say it did work.
Luigi is better then mario *raises flame shield* proud owner of 3ds and wii member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers

User Info: Nate_Dihldorff

Nate_Dihldorff
6 years ago#27
The people saying it won't work are the people who got shafted the most.

It's common sense, really.

It's no different than me getting it cheaper than the $250 price (but not necessarily at the $170 price) and still getting the 20 games.
http://kotaku.com/5811665/2011-is-all-about-the-gun-barrels
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. ~What will the loopholers do if they can NOT redeem the $80/ get a price match?~

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived