Realistically, when would you expect the next model of 3DS to be released? (

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Realistically, when would you expect the next model of 3DS to be released? (

User Info: Tyberg29

Tyberg29
6 years ago#1
With the recently announced pricedrop, I'm considering picking up a 3DS. However, I don't want to hear a week after picking one up that a revamped model unit will be going on sale a few weeks before Christmas or something. Judging from personal experience and how spaced out the model iterations of the original DS were released, when would you expect a 3DS "lite" or what-have-you to be available to the public? This holiday? Next summer? Thanks for the input.
Wii FC # 8624-4950-3297-1163 MSC472553106545
[wt]Tyberg29MoHH2Tagwt29TybergSSBB:541295535169

User Info: Prealienking

Prealienking
6 years ago#2
I don't think we'll see one as soon as we saw the DS lite. My guess is two years, tops.
Currently Working on -
Warning: all posts after Midnight Central Time are a form of natural high that occurs due to lack of sleep.

User Info: Empiror

Empiror
6 years ago#3
I'd say about 2 years maybe? Just a guess though
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Altima_Frontier/index/ for pogymanz

User Info: AdmiralLoknar

AdmiralLoknar
6 years ago#4
December wouldn't surprise me.

User Info: PaperSpock

PaperSpock
6 years ago#5
Two years, provided 3DS sales have reached a reasonable level and began to drop off.
If you're a human and not feeling creative, make this your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Realistically, when would you expect the next model of 3DS to be released? (

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived