Good eShop games as of now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Good eShop games as of now?

User Info: 1gecko

1gecko
6 years ago#1
I'm adding some money to my eShop balance today to get LA. But since its 6.99$, and the least you can add is 5$ I'll have some money left over. The least I plan on adding is 10$, but I'll easily change that if I can get a small review from you guys on something good. Or, should I just save the 3$ extra that I'll have if I add 10$?

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
6 years ago#2
Shantae Risky's revenge is a good one, also Cave Story....if you don't wanna wait for the remake

User Info: 1gecko

1gecko
6 years ago#3
I'll wait for the remake of Cavestory, I already played it on my Mac (inb4 PC's are better). As far as I know there aren't many added things to the one in there now.

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
6 years ago#4
Super Mario Land and Kirby's Dreamland are also good ones to get.
Pokemon White:1163-1399-0122
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611

User Info: OverlordAlik

OverlordAlik
6 years ago#5
anoymous notes 2 is pretty good, never played the first, and i havent played the 2nd long but so far its pretty nice.

stay away from soul of darkness, it looks like a castlevania game but its terrible terrible quality. "music" hurts my ears, choppy animation, brain dead gameplay. 0 exploration. It looks like you explore but its all broken into levels.

Shantae is a great game, very cute and a great sense of humor "You're seriously sending me on a coffee run?"
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Good eShop games as of now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived