Ambassador program made me buy a 3DS today =D

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Ambassador program made me buy a 3DS today =D

User Info: SteelFighter

SteelFighter
6 years ago#1
And I'll be happily playing OoT over and over again until some new games come or I buy an interesting ds game. 20 classics > $80 off, imo
Clay Matthews = Thor? I think so.

User Info: capgamer

capgamer
6 years ago#2
Prepare to be trolled.

Someone will. Calling it now.

As of right now I haven't refreshed the topic. I can only see the TC's post. Let's see if I'm right.

EDIT: Oooh I'm impressed GameFAQs. I was able to make a post without anyone trolling the TC. Amazing.
It's like racism, except to only one person. -Todasmile
It's tough never being right. - Eric Shinseki

User Info: Soccer009

Soccer009
6 years ago#3
i love OoT I'm waiting a while for MQ though good decision i think

User Info: Second_Chances

Second_Chances
6 years ago#4
>Picking 20 free games over 80$

BUT YOU COULD OF HAD BOTH
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground

User Info: 1gecko

1gecko
6 years ago#5
I agree completely. I didn't play most of those games, I'll be happy when I do though.

User Info: trenken

trenken
6 years ago#6
I played through OoT once on the 3DS. It was enough to burn me out on Zelda games for the next few years. I dont get how someone could play through any of these games multiple times in a row. Everyone is different I guess.
One free month of PSN+, and all I have to do is hand over my personal info to hackers? That sounds like a sweet deal, where do I sign? -- 3DS 1504-5688-7256

User Info: OverlordAlik

OverlordAlik
6 years ago#7
SteelFighter posted...
And I'll be happily playing OoT over and over again until some new games come or I buy an interesting ds game. 20 classics > $80 off, imo

Nice enjoy your awesome game and 20 free games, I know I will and do :D just got my 100th skulltulla in masterquest that last key in the well was a tricky little...
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585

User Info: Tachikoma911

Tachikoma911
6 years ago#8
For the record, it didn't MAKE you buy anything. I just say this in case you're one of those people who will say they got ripped off or something in a few weeks. But I give you the benefit of the doubt, and I hope you enjoy your 3DS like I enjoy mine :)
Curb Your Enthusiasm. Platinums = 66 PSN: Garigandeljey
(message deleted)

User Info: vcough

vcough
6 years ago#10
Hope you enjoy it! OoT 3D is indeed awesome! Check out Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D if you enjoyed RE4 and 5.
3DS Friend Code: 4339-2600-9246
Playing: RE: Mercenaries 3D, Zelda OoT 3D
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Ambassador program made me buy a 3DS today =D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived