How much are you expecting this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How much are you expecting this?

User Info: Nin3DSFan

Nin3DSFan
5 years ago#1
People on August 12th going 'Where are the games? Nintendo lied yet again!!!!'

User Info: marsboy12345

marsboy12345
5 years ago#2
I will link to this thread on a topic whining about the free games not being available.
Sign the official Mega Man Legends 3 petition:
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/609523-mega-man-legends-3-prototype-version/59861635

User Info: cleanchris2

cleanchris2
5 years ago#3
^Do you think the topic will still be available for viewing by then? Just to be safe you should take a screenshot of it and upload it to a photo site :p
"TC is this guy: http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_398/12421089776uDpsu.jpg" -chaomaster4000

User Info: Eoin

Eoin
5 years ago#4
Timeline of future whining:

August 12th - people wondering where the free games are, because they are unable to read.

August 13th - see above.

September 1st - "What? We only get one game! I thought they said 10 NES games and 10 GBA games!"

September 8th - "Are they really only going to give us one game a week! I stupidly want everything NOW so I can play just one of them and ignore the rest!"

User Info: Ben Reilly

Ben Reilly
5 years ago#5
Eoin posted...

August 12th - people wondering where the free games are, because they are unable to read.

August 13th - see above.

September 1st - "What? We only get one game! I thought they said 10 NES games and 10 GBA games!"

September 8th - "Are they really only going to give us one game a week! I stupidly want everything NOW so I can play just one of them and ignore the rest!"

This
Lebatard: "So what more could Derrick Rose actually have done to make you acknowledge that he had a bad game? Urinate on himself?"

User Info: NikLink

NikLink
5 years ago#6
Remember to take a screenie of one of those "The 3DS is doomed" topics for when Q1 2012 rolls around. Please, it will be worth it.

User Info: Kaerose

Kaerose
5 years ago#7
Ben Reilly posted...
Eoin posted...

August 13th - see above.

This

3rded
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How much are you expecting this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived