I was worried about the 3DS until...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I was worried about the 3DS until...

User Info: raymanfan1

raymanfan1
6 years ago#1
I remembered that i'm not a kid with pocket money to save up anymore. If 3DS fails, i'll buy a Vita. If Wii U fails, i'll buy a nextbox. If nextbox fails, i'll buy a ps4. If Vita or ps4 fail after that, then handheld/console gaming respectively is dead and i'm stuffed.
Hey, you, your humanity, decency, and rational thinking are showing.
PUT THAT AWAY. It's not allowed here.

User Info: FalloutZX

FalloutZX
6 years ago#2
raymanfan1 posted...
I remembered that i'm not a kid with pocket money to save up anymore. If 3DS fails, i'll buy a Vita. If Wii U fails, i'll buy a nextbox. If nextbox fails, i'll buy a ps4. If Vita or ps4 fail after that, then handheld/console gaming respectively is dead and i'm stuffed.

time to pull out the 64 for some smut and vulgarity compliments of Conker

User Info: J_pheonix

J_pheonix
6 years ago#3
>_>

*Buys Vita launch date*

*Plays both*
"You can't fight the future. Don't spend your whole life trying."~White Shadow

User Info: Arrog

Arrog
6 years ago#4
With all the first party Nintendo games, I don't think the 3DS can truly fail if you are a consumer. Nintendo could certainly fail to some extent with lackluster sales, but we already have our systems and we're just waiting for the games to come out.

I have no plans to get a Vita and I don't anticipate feeling a need to because of disappointment with my 3DS. And being that I'm just starting college I don't know if I'll have the money to get one readily, especially with the 3DS games coming out (and Skyrim!!).

So we'll see what happens.
3DS friend code: 0001-3407-9513
XBL Gamertag: Arrog
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I was worried about the 3DS until...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived