Capcom considering...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Capcom considering...

User Info: VampiricDragon_

VampiricDragon_
5 years ago#11
If theres money to be made capcom would sell there soul
Games to Watch: SRW OG 2, SMT Devil Survivor 2, Grand Knight History, 7th dragon 2020, Paper Mario 3ds, Dragon Quest X, FF Type-0, LoH: Trails of Blue

User Info: CorruptedRPG

CorruptedRPG
5 years ago#12
Capcom is considering Super Street Fighter IV Arcade

That's sad.
C. Playing:

User Info: BlackPhoenix127

BlackPhoenix127
5 years ago#13
CorruptedRPG posted...
Capcom is considering Super Street Fighter IV Arcade

That's sad.

*GASP* Capcom rereleasing a game and milking it for all it's worth? No WAY!!!!!!!!
PSN: Azure-Edge

User Info: hydradragon

hydradragon
5 years ago#14
GM_ posted...
They'll release half of those games at full msrp and then 4 months later re-release them at full msrp again with 8 new characters they could have just made as dlc.

Agreed. Thats why I'm skipping both UMvC3 & SFxT. I'm sure they'll just release another version. I am also not buying any more Crapcom games anyways, due to the recent events (Canceling MML3 was the final straw). I know they won't go bankrupted if I don't buy from them, but i'm sticking to my words. It's not like I buy their games anyways, The newest game I have from them are RE4 (wii) and TvC:UAS. To be honest, out of this generation, I only own about 5 Crapcom games, and three of them are Megaman (9,10, & Advent)
Welcome to BlogFAQS. We talk about games and how they make you feel.

User Info: Purugly

Purugly
5 years ago#15
Capcom also considered making a game called MML3.

hahaha
You forget, fool! This Purugly flies!

User Info: Cave_Lion

Cave_Lion
5 years ago#16
I don't even like MM and Crapcom are still PISSING me off. God damn. Stop with the ***** milking.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hKMbtFIe3Z4/TOA9t1fJxXI/AAAAAAAAAEE/ZR579GnYq4o/s1600/56559-184352-183310MOMsucksHeaderjpg-620x.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Capcom considering...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived