i just want f zero climax

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. i just want f zero climax

User Info: SkynetAppleMac

SkynetAppleMac
6 years ago#1
forget the other crappy games, (in my opinion, sorry if i offended others)

give us a translated climax.

User Info: RahzarX

RahzarX
6 years ago#2
Any F Zero would be fine with me, be it a remake, a sequel, prequel, I don't really care...
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."

User Info: TrentHawkins

TrentHawkins
6 years ago#3
Gimme a portable F-Zero with GX-like customizing. That would make me sooooooo happy right now. Like, that and a port/remake of Super Metroid and I'd be set.
" And hope there's intellegent life somewhere out in space because there's bugger all down here on earth"~Monty Python

User Info: The_Bones

The_Bones
6 years ago#4
As long as its not maximum velocity. That was probably the worst f-zero game.

User Info: SkynetAppleMac

SkynetAppleMac
6 years ago#5
X, with better graphics and updated music. the original music in X was fine, i listen to the whole soundtrack in my mp3 player. but it might sound korny to others these days. i also want the expansion kit.

User Info: MellowLyricist

MellowLyricist
6 years ago#6
I'm guessing you already own the GBA greats, hence your indifference for the ports of other games. Am I right?
Children, send me back home.
For this is the reason you were born.

User Info: LincolnTunnel

LincolnTunnel
6 years ago#7
I know I don't own any of the other GBA games, but there is absolutely nothing I want more than a new (or old that we never got) F-Zero. (Except a new Ice Climbers game...)

User Info: elihuaran

elihuaran
6 years ago#8
MellowLyricist posted...
I'm guessing you already own the GBA greats, hence your indifference for the ports of other games. Am I right?

Well, GP Legend wasn't too terribad. The story sucked though. If you haven't played it, it loosely turns into:
Character 1: I want (x) from you!
Character 2: Not so fast! If you want (x) so badly, then LET'S RACE for it!
Character 1: Alright! LET'S RACE!

Which has now become an inside joke between my friends and I.

Haven't played Maximum Velocity yet, so I'll remain opinionless regarding it.

On topic, I too would love to see a F-Zero, be it Climax or a brand new F-Zero game.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. i just want f zero climax

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived